News from Gemma Pearce Fitness!
So, that’s it! Our year of classes is over and I have loved exercising with you!
We’ve had lots of fun at our face to face classes this week with disco lights at Zumba and Pilates by Candlelight at most of our classes!
I am also so pleased to still be offering online classes and can’t believe that we celebrated our 3rd anniversary of the online membership earlier this year.
Online classes are not just for lockdown and for many of you, they fit perfectly into our busy lives, around family commitments and work… as they do for me too!
I love a stat, so I took a look at what our online participants have been up to this year!
349 people did my videos this year
2 thirds of these people live in Didcot, or at least their computer thinks they do!
15 minutes was the most popular class length
About half watched on their computer, and half on a phone or tablet, with 9 techie people watching via their smart TV! Sorcery!
These were their favourite classes:
Why not join me online in 2024 - you can join me by the class, by the week, by the month or by the year! Scroll down for more information or send me a message to find out more.
Have a lovely week and see you soon!
What do you get on the Online Membership?
- Anytime access to our online classes. As the classes (except Zumba Gold) are recorded, you can exercise at anytime that suits you and you don’t have to make set class times. All classes are housed in a password protected area of the website
- Classes are all 10 – 40 minutes but tend to be around 25 minutes so they don’t take up too much of your day and fit around your work and family commitments
- You can access the classes anywhere you have internet access – at home, on holiday or when you’re away for work
- Our online memberships really compliment your other classes or other exercise. So, top up your face to face Pilates with sweaty membership classes or bolt on some Pilates classes to your running or cycling
- You can keep on exercising even when I am on holiday, or you are, or if classes are cancelled
- You can try styles of class you might not have thought of trying before, in the privacy of your own home, and with such varied exercise you’ll never get bored
Keep accountable and motivated by investing in yourself … plus you have me to email you each week with new and varied workouts.
Power Walking - This week’s 50% off!
Walk to the Beat 1 – 35 mins
Walk to the Beat 2 – 36 mins
Power Walk Club – 36 mins
Disco Power Walk – 40 mins
4000 steps per class and you can get going straight away!
Find out more about our online exercise classes and face to face fitness classes in Didcot & Abingdon at www.gemmapearcefitness.co.uk
Stay updated and receive our weekly newsletter - https://www.gemmapearcefitness.co.uk/newsletter
Find out more about us by following us on social media -
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/gemmapearcefitnesscouk/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/zumbawithgemmapearce
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQkLh72P9UDtIOZ7CKzKyQ
Interested in our Retired & Fitter classes for over 65s? Find out more here - https://www.gemmapearcefitness.co.uk/product-page/retired-fitter-class-bundle and find us on instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/retiredandfitter/
By participating in this exercise or exercise programme, you are declaring yourself to be physically sound and suffering from no impairment, disease or infirmity or other illness that would prevent your participation in live streamed fitness classes or activities. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you are unsure about your suitability for this exercise, please refer to your GP. You hereby assume all responsibility for your participation and activities.